THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 19, 2009

Next weeks myspace, TODAY is....

As you know, i promissed that there would be two myspace hotshots this week, since i'm not home next week, and i never break promisses.
So, next weeks myspace is...





Parah (pokémons are rare and hardcore) is a swedish Emo / Hardcore / Screamo band from Haninge.

There's four band members, Adam Jonsson, Guitar/vocal,
Per Evers, Drums, Jonathan kärn, Vocal a
nd last but not least Hampus Lindström, base.

So, i chose this band cause, i totally loved 'em, they're awesome and they play what i call, real music! haha. No really, but they're really good and the band name, oh my it's awesome, i love that name, it's so rare, but still great, you know^^ haha!

My favourite song is "my gift to you" it's really good, and it feels kind of special, at least to me it does^^,

I would publish the lyrics as i usually do, but i can't find them, and i don't have time to ask the band if they could send me the ly
rics, since i have to pack my things cause i'm leaving tomorrow.

But please, check 'em out, thry're really great, i bet you'll love 'em ;)

www.myspace.com/parahmusic

So, i found like 2 or 3 pics of 'em on google, so i'll publish them here for you!



And that's about what i found, so here you go ;D haha

Well, i gotta run, i have more packing to do!

See ya^^





0 comments: