THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bring me the Crüe


Well, the thing is, i totally LOVE mötley Crüe, and i really don't understand people who don't!
And i can't fucking wait 'till thursday next week, cause i'm gonna see them that day, and i think it's so fucktard cool xD haha^^ I really Love Tommy, Mick, Nikki and Vince, they're totally awesome! And Mick, wow, the only one guitarist in this world that rocks more than him is fucking Hendrix xD haha, if i had to make a list, Hendrix would be # 1, Mick would be #2 and Slash would be #3. haha.. Cause they totally rock! haha.


And i'm a big Bring me the horizon fan, and i'm a total Oliver Sykes freak xD that's kind of why my friends calls me Sykes xD haha^^
And i'm also fucking crazy happy that i'm gonna see them next friday. God, it's unbeliveble that i'm gonna see some of my favourite bands. It's just, i can't belive it dude. It's awesome! And the first thing i'm gonna do when i get home will be ordering stuff from dropdead. I really have to do that! haha^^,


Well, i've gotta run now, i have to make some coffe and maybe watch a movie and sleep :D haha!


But, i'll see ya!

XoXoXoXo ;D

0 comments: